Animal Care Services
- Consultation: This initial booking consultation for in-home care lasts about 15-30 minutes, during which we will complete necessary paperwork, answer questions, introduce pets, transfer keys and tour your home while discussing detailed instructions on how to care for your pets. This required meeting will be scheduled at least 48hrs prior to service.
- Dog Camp: Fun option for dogs who love vacations too! 2 dogs maximum. Dog(s) will stay at Brooke Mallory’s private residence. Brooke works 8hrs outside the home on weekdays. Per rental agreement, dog(s) must be fairly quiet, dog friendly, potty-trained and non-destructive. Includes medicine administration. Ample exercise provided.*
- Dog Excursions: Whether it’s a trip to the local dog park or a hike in the mountains, all dog excursions are tailored specifically to the needs of you and your dog. Please inquire.
- In-Home Sitting: Great option for critters that prefer the comfort of their own home! Brooke Mallory and her two small dogs, Sage and Ottis, will stay in your home during your absence. Brooke works 8hrs outside the home on weekdays. Includes daily water freshening, feeding, medicine administration, litter box cleaning, accident cleaning, home security checks, lights and blinds alternation, curbing of trash and recycling, plant and fish care, bringing in mail, light pet grooming, playtime, treats kisses and snuggles! Ample exercise provided.*
- Cat Visits: Visits last minimum of 30 minutes. 2 visit maximum per day. Includes daily water freshening, feeding, medicine administration, litter box cleaning, accident cleaning, home security checks, lights and blinds alternation, curbing of trash and recycling, plant and fish care, bringing in mail, light pet grooming, playtime, treats, kisses and snuggles!
- Grooming / Vet / Pet-Store Transports: Brooke Mallory will transport your pet to their grooming or vet appointment, or will make a pet store supply run. Full reimbursement required for all costs incurred.
- *Fun should always be free! I do not believe in charging my clients for providing proper exercise and entertainment for their pets. As my schedule allows, I work to fit in as many walks, dog-park runs, hikes and games of fetch as your pet’s heart desires, at no additional cost.
For more information regarding my pet-sitting:
- Contact me! Have questions? Want a quote? Need to book a free pet-sitting consultation? Contact me!
- Meet my clients! For adorable photos of some of my STAR pet-sitting clients, click here!
- Behind the scenes, we’re having fun! Wanna know what we are doing while you are on vacation? Check out my pet-sitting photo album!
Sage and Ottis’ Favorite Tips:
- Looking to adopt a companion animal? Check out PetFinder to find a list of available rescues in your area! Remember to confirm the rescue or shelter you are adopting from is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. For a list of some amazing 501(c)(3) shelters, rescues and welfare agencies that we love, click here.
- What are you feeding me!?! One of the most important ways you can better the health and happiness of your animal is to feed them a proper holistic, grain-free diet. Want to know what is really in that kibble? Want to make sure your pet is getting the proper nutrition? Check out this amazing independent website, Dog Food Analysis!
- Need some dog or cat behavioral tips? Click here for a list of our favorite behavioral and care tip, tricks and resources.